Faculty of Education was founded in 1954 as part of PTPG (Perguruan Tinggi Pendidikan Guru or Teacher Education College) Malang. At present, FIP has 6 departments with 7 study programs in Undergraduate Degree (S1), 6 study programs in Master Degree (S2), and 4 study programs in Doctoral Degree (S3).
- Guidance Counseling
- Guidance and Counseling (S1)
- Guidance and Counseling (S2)
- Guidance and Counseling (S3)
- Educational Technology
- Educational Technology (S1)
- Learning Technology (S2)
- Learning Technology (S3)
- Educational Administration
- Educational Administration (S1)
- Educational Management (S2)
- Educational Management (S3)
- Non-Formal Education
- Non-Formal Education (S1)
- Non-Formal Education (S2)
- Non-Formal Education (S3)
- Elementary and Preschool Education
- Elementary School Teacher Education (S1)
- Elementary Education (S2)
- Elementary Education (S3)
- Early Childhood Education (S1)
- Early Childhood Education (S2)
- Special Education
- Special Education (S1)
- Special Education (S2)
Three excellent campuses to accommodate all learning and academic needs: The main campus at Jl. Semarang 5 in Malang, PP2 Campus on Jl. Ki Ageng Gribig 45 at Kedungkandang, Malang, and PP3 Campus on Jl. Soekarno Hatta in the City of Blitar.
Each campus boasts excellent learning facilities such as comprehensive teaching halls, laboratories and libraries, special rooms for microteaching activities and other utilitarian buildings.
All lecture halls are equipped with multimedia-based learning facilities (computers and LCDs).
Integrated one-stop 4-story Lecture Complex equipped with elevators, automatic doors, spacious hall with a capacity of 1000 seats for sports events and various supporting facilities.
The main campus is linked to a 40-room dormitory to house 80 tenants.
Campus 2 on Jl. Ki Ageng Gribig has a 50-room dormitory with the capacity to host 100 tenants.
Campus 3 in Blitar has a dormitory of 43 rooms capable to host 129 tenants. Each dormitory is controlled and monitored by an in-house guardian and is furnished with pantries, dining halls and multi-purpose rooms for students’ activities.
A School Based Management Center (MBS Center) equipped with state-of-the-art information and communication technology to support the development of an international School-Based Management Center.