The UM logo: The Learning University is inspired by three interlocked circles. Three interlocking circles symbolize the learning process that takes place continuously on Malang State University. The linkages between circles builds three interlocking curved lines that form the UM initials implying a close and positive relationship from the encounter between the academic community (student lecturers and staff Malang State University) and society.
The three interlocking curved lines that make up the initials UM also represent the three contribution lines Malang State University to regional and local global-national developments, namely through (1) education (2) research and (3) application of science and technology to society.
Further information can be downloaded at:
- Standard Guide for UM Brand Name Logo Applications
- State University of Malang (UM) Symbol (Colored)
- State University of Malang (UM) Symbol (black and white)
- UM Logo "The Learning University" (1) (Colored)
- Logo of UM "The Learning University" (2) (Colored)